This is the spring 2014 Sevier County Days special. See the Spring 2015 Sevier County Days at Dollywood and Splash Country here.
People who live or work in Sevier County can visit Dollywood® and Dollywood’s Splash Country® for only a $5 donation to help local families in need.
Dolly invites everyone who lives or works in Sevier County to visit Dollywood’s Splash Country waterpark between May 31 – June 6, 2014 and Dollywood theme park from June 7 – 13, 2014 for only a $5 donation as admission at each park. Net proceeds will benefit Sevier County Food Ministries; a voluntary interfaith ministry with a goal of ensuring no one in Sevier County goes hungry.
This is a great opportunity for Sevier County residents and workers to experience the parks’ newest rides, the FireChaser Express family coaster at Dollywood and Splash Country’s RiverRush® water coaster.
How to take advantage of Sevier County Days:
Present your state or federal issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment** at any designated Dollywood’s Splash Country ticket booth any ONE operating day between May 31 – June 6, 2014 and any Dollywood ticket booth any ONE operating day between June 7 – 13, 2014.
- Offer good for one day only at Dollywood’s Splash Country and Dollywood. Five Dollar donations required for admission at each park for each guest.
- A Spouse must present a state or federal issued photo I.D. with same last name. If the spouse’s last name is not the same, spouse must also provide proof of marriage.
- Children 3 years of age and younger do not need an admission ticket.
- Anyone 16 years of age or older must present a state or federal issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment**.
- Children ages 13-15 must have a state or federal issued I.D. AND be accompanied by someone age 16 or older with a state or federal issued I.D. to enter parks without a parent or legal guardian.
- Children ages 15 & under without a state or federal issued I.D. and still living at home must enter the parks with a parent or legal guardian.
- Admission does not include parking, games, food, merchandise or separately ticketed attractions.
- Appropriate attire required at each park.
- Parking fee applies ($10 per car, $15 per RV)
For more information, call Dollywood at 865-428-9488.
Avoid traffic by riding the Fun Time Trolley. The Dollywood Trolley and Splash Country Trolley travel continuously between Patriot Park on Old Mill Ave. and the theme parks.
Sevier County Food Ministries is located at 890 Old Knoxville Highway in Sevierville. It operates Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Families in need may receive food assistance once per week. The organization provided more than 1,600 families with food this past week alone. In addition to food, they offer prayer and counseling upon request. They also provide clothing, blankets and household items to people during times of emergency. Sevier County Food Ministries operates a thrift store to generate funds to buy the food they distribute and depends heavily on donations of money and goods.
* Electric bill, water bill, personal checking account
** Computer generated payroll stub or check dated within the last 30 days