Registered voters in Sevier County will head to the polls Thursday for Election Day.
The State of Tennessee Democratic and Republican Primaries and Sevier County General Elections will be held August 7, 2014 in all precincts in Sevier County. Polls will open at 8:00 a.m. and remain open until 8:00 p.m.
4,215 voters absentee voted or took advantage of the convenience of Sevier County early voting at the Sevier County Election Commission office and satellite location in Seymour.
Bring your Photo ID
Any of the following IDs may be used, even if expired:
- Tennessee driver license with your photo
- United States Passport
- Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security photo ID
- Photo ID issued by the federal or Tennessee state government, such as an employee ID from the U.S. Department of Energy with your photo
- United States Military photo ID, including a Veteran Identification Card
- Tennessee handgun carry permit card with your photo
What forms of photo ID are NOT acceptable?
- College student photo IDs
- Privately issued photo IDs, such as your discount club or bank card with your photo
- Photo IDs issued by other states or by county or city governments, including library cards
Click here for more information about the Voter ID Law.
Voters can find their polling location on their Voter Identification Card or by using the Voter Registration Information Lookup from the State of Tennessee.
See the list of Sevier County Voting Locations for addresses.
The State of Tennessee General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. The last day to register to vote in the November, 4, 2014 Election is Monday, October 6, 2014.