LeConte Medical Center is offering free health screenings at a health fair in Pigeon Forge.
Everyone is invited to Spring into Good Health and join LeConte Medical Center for a community health fair on Friday, March 4, 2016 from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. at the Pigeon Forge Community Center.
The health fair will feature FREE health screenings and FREE educational information, as well as reduced-price blood screenings. This health event is open to the public. No appointments necessary.
FREE Health Screenings include:
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Typing provided by MEDIC
- Body Fat Analysis
- Bone Density screening
- Cardiac rhythm screening
- Carotid Artery Screening
- Grip Strength Analysis
- And more!
Optional Blood Tests Available for a Fee:
- Blood Chemistry Profile (includes lipid panel, total protein, etc.): $20 (Note: 12-hour fasting is recommended. All regular medications should be taken. Individuals with diabetes should consult with their physician prior to fasting).
- Complete Blood Count: $15 (includes white and red blood cell, and platelet count)
- Prostate Specific Antigen: $20
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone: $20
- High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein: $20 (used to assess coronary artery inflammation)
- Hemoglobin A1C: $20 (used to assess glucose level over a 3 month period)
MEDIC’s blood mobile will be parked in the Community Center parking lot for blood donations from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Visit www.lecontemedicalcenter.com or call (856) 453-9355 for additional information.
The Pigeon Forge Community Center is located at 170 Community Center Drive in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.