East Tennessee State University is holding free information meetings at its new ETSU at Sevierville campus.
The public is invited to attend any of three drop-in sessions to meet staff, learn about scholarship opportunities and inquire about programs ETSU will offer when the 45,000 square foot facility opens fall 2016. The sessions will be held 5–6:30 p.m. on June 9, 16 and 23 at the ETSU Sevierville Campus, 2025 Red Bank Road in Sevierville. Refreshments will be available and door prize drawings held.
ETSU at Sevierville Programs for Fall 2016:
- B.A. in Business Management
- B.A. in Marketing
- S. in Early Childhood Education (licensure)
- S. in K-6 Education (licensure)
- S. in Special Education (licensure)
- S. in Human Services
- S.W. in Social Work
- RN-BSN Nursing
- S. in Radiography
- S. in Psychology
- A.S. Bachelor of Applied Science
- One on one student service assistance with admissions, financial aid, scholarships, advisement, etc.
- Cohort programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Support for online programs
There is still time to apply for the ETSU fall 2016 semester. For more information, call Brandi Huskey at 865-365-1761 or [email protected].
Sevier County and the City of Sevierville bought the former Mountain National Bank building to expand higher education opportunities in the county. Tennessee College of Applied Technology will also offer programs at the campus this fall.