Kroger now offers its new online grocery ordering system ClickList at their Pigeon Forge location, making it the 5th Kroger in the Greater Knoxville area to offer this popular service.
The Kroger ClickList online grocery shopping process:
Customers order online at www.kroger.com/clicklist. On the website, the customer creates their shopping list, they select a pick-up time, and then place the online order. Next, a Kroger store associate hand picks the order and stores it in temperature appropriate zones until the customer arrives. Last, the customer pulls their vehicle up in the designated pick up lane and a store associate will load the order in their car.
- Online orders can be created on computers or smart phones with internet access.
- Orders placed before midnight will be available for pick up the next day at a specific time chosen by the customer.
- As an introductory offer, Kroger will waive the $4.95 service charge for each customer’s first three orders.
- Payment is made at time of pick up, right from the customer’s car.
- Payment must be made using a credit card or debit card.
- Coupons electronically linked to a customer’s loyalty card will automatically redeem to reduce the cost of the order. Paper coupons will be deducted at time of pick up.
- If an ordered item is not available, store associates will offer a substitution to the customer, which the customer may accept or decline.
- Pharmacy prescriptions are not included in the program.
The Kroger store is located at 220 Wears Valley Road in Pigeon Forge. It is the only Kroger in Sevier County that currently offers ClickList online grocery shopping.
According to Kroger E-Commerce Manager Mark Abernethy, “Kroger has been rapidly expanding this online ordering service for a couple of years now and the feedback from our customers has been overwhelmingly positive. Senior citizens, parents with young children, and busy professionals all appreciate this new convenience. We are excited about continuing to grow this service in the Greater Knoxville area.”