Sevier County residents and workers can experience the millions of lights and holiday performances of Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas for just a $5 donation during Sevier County Days.
New this season at Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas are “It’s a Wonderful Life,” a performance that brings the Christmas classic to life, and lighted floats in the “Parade of Many Colors.” Sevier County residents and workers may take advantage of a Sevier County Days special to visit the Dollywood theme park Nov. 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13, 2016 for only a $5 donation per person as admission.
Net proceeds will benefit Sevier County Food Ministries, an interfaith ministry that provides emergency food assistance to more than 1,000 Sevier County families each week. In addition to food, Sevier County Food Ministries supplies clothing, blankets and household items to people during times of emergency and offers prayer and counseling upon request. Their work is made possible through funding from donations, fundraising and thrift store sales at 890 Old Knoxville Hwy. in Sevierville, Tenn.
How to see Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas for $5:
- Present your state or federal issued photo ID and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment** at any designated Dollywood ticket booth any ONE operating day Nov. 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 or 13, 2016.
- Offer good for ONE DAY ONLY at Dollywood. Five-dollar donation required for admission for each guest.
- A Spouse must present a state or federal issued photo ID with same last name. If the spouse’s last name is not the same, spouse must also provide proof of marriage.
- Anyone 16 years of age or older must present a state or federal issued photo I.D. and verification of Sevier County residence* or employment**.
- Children ages 13-15 must have a state or federal issued ID, AND be accompanied by someone age 16 or older with a state or federal issued ID to enter park without a parent or legal guardian.
- Children ages 15 & under without a state or federal issued ID and still living at home must enter the park with a parent or legal guardian.
- Children 3 and younger do not need an admission ticket.
- Admission does not include parking, games, food, merchandise or separately ticketed attractions. Appropriate attire required. Parking fee applies ($12 per car, $18 per RV).
For more information, call 865-428-9488.
* Electric bill, water bill, personal checking account
** Computer generated payroll stub or check dated within the last 30 days