Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocery stores, will host hiring events for its Knoxville-area stores on January 13 and 17, 2017. Opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions for its stores in Alcoa, Knoxville, Lenoir City, Morristown and Sevierville.
The hiring event is in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in the area, offering customers the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
ALDI Hiring Events:
|FRIDAY, JAN. 13||TUESDAY, JAN. 17|
|Hampton Inn of Cedar Bluff
9128 Executive Park Drive
Knoxville, TN 37923
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
|Hampton Inn of Lenoir City
585 Fort Loudoun Medical Center Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37772
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Store Associate – $11.50per hour
- Shift Manager – $15.50 per hour
- Manager Trainee – $41,600 per year ($20.00 per hour averaging 40 hours per week), with an opportunity to earn $75,000 to $85,000 per year as a Store Manager
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
- ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
- Employees averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
- All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program